Rodents of Unusual Size - An EVE Online Corporation

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Free For All For Shiny Ships 
Chipmunk

Corporation: Rodents of Unusual Size
(try saying that 5 times fast)

after the attention and success of the last frig and cruiser free for all fights I took my time thinking of a new way to format them.

:arrow: The prizes will be downgraded slightly. but more flexible so they will be as appealing to everyone else.
:arrow: The location will remain in hi-sec so as not to get unwanted attention from griefers and non welcome participants
:arrow: Time and date will be given with 1 weeks notice minimum to give everyone a chance to know if they will make it or not, this will most likely be at the weekend in the early evening to try and make it possible for the best turn out
:arrow: High likely hood of a small roam and some pew pew afterwards. after all we will have a number of people together and some may feel they really want to shoot something.

The reduction of the ships to be given away, the tengu I lost to Brax easily set me back a billion and as much isk as I'm making from these incursions it wouldn't be financially viable for me to keep up with that level of spending so the prizes will break down like this.

:arrow: Frigate fight contest winner will be rewarded with the T2, navy or pirate faction cruiser of their choice (this of course excludes the Guardian Vexor and the limited edition alliance tournament prizes)
:arrow: Cruiser fight contest winner will be rewarded with the Tier 1 Navy Battleship, Command ship of their choosing (if they do not want a command ship they may select any T2, navy or pirate faction ship also... with the same exception as above) Navy battleships would mean, Armageddon, Scorpion, Typhoon Or Dominix (navy/fleet issue)

2 contests per week, these will be held on the same day but may vary in time depending on competitors making time around their real life schedule. With the regularity of the events I'll send an evemail after each contest out to declare the winner and give the time and location of the next set of contests. If you know in advance of something that will make you miss the next contest contact me as soon as you can and I'll try and accommodate the schedule and update the evemail.

:!: These contest are free and available to all members of ROUS new and old, with the exception of myself. It would not be appropriate for me to remain the judge over such contests and still remain completely impartial. But I encourage everyone that can field a ship to join in.

Prizes, these will be awarded after the outcome of being last contestant alive. Once finished I will ask the winner to evemail me the prize of their choosing. It will then be contracted to them at Hek-boundless creation factory. (If it cannot be purchased locally I will source it from one of the other trade hubs and deliver it to Hek myself. This may take some time but will be done as soon as I can)

The rules for Participating will be posted next...

Last edited by xVx dreadnaught on Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:55 am
Chipmunk

Rules for all contest

:arrow: T1 hulls only... no factioned or T2 ships to be fielded in contest
    :arrow: T1, Named and T2 Modules only to be fitted to ships
    :arrow: T1 Modifications only to be RIGGED to the ships
    :arrow: T1 and T2 Drones only, No augmented or factioned drones to be fielded
    :arrow: All ammo types welcome for Turrets and Missile launchers

All contestants will warp to a designated celestial in the system, then once everyone is in position a call to warp will be given. Warp to this person at the range of your choosing, anything from 0 to 100km... The fight will start by my count... there will be a count down followed by "GO!" All ships must remain stationary and have no targets locked until that calling. you may have mods active such as tanks, sensor booster or ECCM. Since I will not be participating I will be able to watch the overall field of battle, anyone heading out beyond 200Km of the anchor will be deemed fleeing the fight and be disqualified as a boundaries violation.

Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:02 am
Gopher

Corporation: Rodents of unusual size
Sounds epic man :) I want my a cynabal and a sleipnier please :P

Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:18 pm
Chipmunk

If this becomes popular enough we may have a bigger monthly event.

With a prize being any of the Navy Factioned battleships (or a plex)

The first of the weekly contests will be slotted in for Sat the 2nd of July at 19:00 Evetime

I will send this as a corp mail once the server goes live again.

Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:22 pm
Beaver

It's go time! :D

Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:15 pm
Profile WWW
Chipmunk

Abraxus Lazzurs wrote:
It's go time! :D

Thought I'd get a nice formal thread while can't even ship spin.

Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]